Use The Unique Features on the Mulch to Become a Better Gardener!
The Mulch is an independent gardening website with unique features for gardeners of all levels, including gardening businesses. We search the Internet, research plants, find regional plant care, interview experts, provide plant recommendations, publish blogs, regional articles, plant photos, and bring it back to the Mulch for you to use at your leisure.
Our goal is and has always been to provide a place where gardeners can get relevant information about your plants sent to you, instead of searching for it all the time.
Here are a few things we suggest you do to get started using the Mulch:
You can use other experts' Plant Care Knowledge to easily create your own Monthly Plant Care Calendar
Palm trees recommended by Walter Andersen Nursery for the San Diego area:
Just like the generic term "daisy", all ice plants are not alike.
These plants have been selected because they are attractive,
Gardening coaches: use the Mulch's specially designed online tools to create satisfied customers and a social media presence.
Instead of 'Tagging' your friends on Facebook, now you can 'Tag' your Plants in your plant photos on the Mulch!
Set yourself apart from your competitors!
Set yourself apart from your competitors! Use the Mulch's specially designed online tools to create satisfied customers and a social media presence.
Use the Mulch as a powerful social media tool designed for the gardening clubs.
Create your own Monthly Plant Care Calendar using local experts plant care knowledge!
Home gardeners can say this is where I live, and these are the plants I have then in turn get plant care advice sent directly to your personal profile page, so then you can simply check your Monthly Plant Care any time, day or night, to see what you should be doing in your garden. See when to Buy a Plant, Fertilize, Prune, Harvest, Transplant and all sorts of other important tasks, automatically, year round.
Follow this link for an example of the Plant Care Reminders for Mitch's southern California Garden. (once you're on the page click the "+" to expand each task). Or you can see Mitch's Plant List too! We invite you to
Members can do the following all for FREE!
- Easily Create a Personalized Plant Care Calendar by Using Other Gardener's Expertise. Here's an example from Mitch's southern California Garden.
- Create your personal member profile and plant list. Here's an example from Mitch's Profile.
- Create a plant list and keep track of the Plants in Your Garden. Here's an example from Mitch's Plant List.
- Find all of the latest Plant Care Reminders at our Plant Care Hub.
- Find Plant Care Providers and see all of their Plant Care Reminders.
- View all our available Plant Care by Month.
- Find all sorts of Special Deals and Discounts.
- Connect to friends and other gardeners by the plants you have.
- Find out who is growing what, and how they are doing it.
- Keep notes about the plants your interested in.
- Ask questions and get answers in our Forums.
- Get expert Plant Recommendations.
- Post your favorite Gardening Links in our Directory.
- Post events in our Gardening Calendar.
- Share your photos.
- And much more!!!