Now you can post your own club events, garden tours, plant sales or anything gardening related.
Post Your Gardening Events - It's FREE!
We have a very nice gardening events calendar which is new and will be updated all the time. It's even separated into different categories (like plant sales, lectures, classes etc) so you can easily find what you're looking for! The calendar can be found in our Community section - in the main navigation hover your mouse over Community then click on Gardening Events.
Members can post your gardening related event in our calendar. It's super easy to do, scroll down to learn how. We ask that you are a member of the Mulch, so join now (if you haven't already)!
1. Log in (You need to be a member of the Mulch). Not a member? It's Free - Join Now!
2. Go to the Calendar - Hover your mouse over Community , then hover over Gardening Events then click Create Event (see below). Or you can hover over Community, then click Gardening Events and click the Create Event button.
3. Click on the "Create Event" button (see below). Please note, the "+ Create Event" button is only visible if you are logged in.
4. This will take you an easy to use page to write the details of your event.
You can post all of the following:
- Description (it's just like writing an email)
- Pick a Category (Plant Sale, Class, Lecture, Club Meeting etc)
- Date & Time
- Contact Information (email, website)
- Repeat Date (does this event happen on a regular basis)
If you're adding a link to a website, please add a link back to us (these kind of links really help both of us).
Here's an example of what the page looks like - BE SURE TO CLICK THE "CREATE EVENT' BUTTONAT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO SAVE YOUR CHANGES!
5. That's it - your event is now posted on our website for all to see in multiple places. In your personal feed, on the Events Page, in the Community Page and on the bottom of every page (that's a lot of places). Feel free to post as many gardening related events as you'd like.
Have Fun and Tell Your Friends to Join the Mulch!