Instead of 'Tagging' your friends on Facebook, now you can 'Tag' your Plants in your photos!
We've created a fantastic new feature for home gardeners and gardening professionals where you can easily 'Tag' the plants which are in your photos. This feature is available for photos you upload on your member Profile (here's an example), or you add to our Plant Encyclopedia.
Each 'Tag' is a link which takes you to other photos of the same plant and to more information including Plant Facts and Plant Care Reminders in our Plant Encyclopedia.
Tutorial: How to Tag Plants In Your Garden Photo.
- Keep track of the plants in your garden.
- Connect to other gardeners by the plants you grow.
- Show off your garden.
- Remember which plants are growing in your garden.
- Help grow the Mulch.
- Make your clients happy.
- Use 'Tagged' photos as deliverable for your clients.
- Show off your design work.
- Connect your design work to Plant Care Reminders.
- Create a social media presence and automatically get free publicity.
It's a great feature, we invite you to use our system.
Give it a try!