We've created a fantastic new feature for home gardeners and gardening professionals where you can easily 'Tag' the plants which are in your photos. This feature is available for photos you upload on your member Profile (here's an example), or you add to our Plant Encyclopedia.
Each 'Tag' is a link which takes you to other photos of the same plant and to more information including Plant Facts and Plant Care Reminders in our Plant Encyclopedia.
But what happens if you make a mistake and what to either remove or move a "Tag"?
It's easy (see image below):
- Find the image with the 'Tag' you'd like to edit.
- Click the 'Edit Tags' button.
- The 'Tag' box will open with all of the existing plant names that have been 'Tagged' in the photo.
- Simply click the NAME of the plant you'd like to edit, this will remove the 'Tag'.
- Repeat the same process for every 'Tag' you'd like to remove.
- To ADD a 'Tag' back, just put the white square where you'd like the 'Tag' to appear, search for the plant, click on the correct plant name and it will put a 'Tag' wherever you'd like.
Other Related Links:
- Add a Photo of a specific plant to the Plant Encyclopedia
- Nurseries - Using Our Unique Features As A Social Media Marketing Tool
- Garden Design Professionals - Using Our Unique Features As Social Media Marketing Tools
- Gardening Clubs - Use Our Unique Features To Help Promote Your Club
So what are you waiting for? Help us out and upload a few photos of the plants you're growing and add some TAGS!
Feel free to contact us with any questions your problems you have, we'd love to have you show off your Plant Photos!