Get Questions Answered - Using the Forums
Written by The Mulch Team
How do I use the Forums?
In order to post a question in our Forum, just click on the Forums link along the top of the main navigation bar , then select the category you think is best and click on the title (which is a link), then click "new thread" and then it's just like writing an email (be as specific as possible) - you can even post a photo if you'd like!
More cool features:
- You can easily search our Forum for similar questions and discussions.
- You can add photos to your Forum posts. It's easy, just upload the photo from your computer, you'll see the 'Upload and Image' feature at the bottom of the place you write the message).
- You'll automatically be notified whenever someone comments on your question!
- All of your Forum posts are kept on your My Profile page, so you can easily find your earlier discussions (see arrow below).
Live Website Help
- Make Watering Effortless + Save up to 85% at our Summer Clearance - Gardener's Supply
- Getting ready for garlic & shallots! - Territorial Seed Company
- Stop Pesky Pests + Save up to 85% at Our Summer Clearance - Gardener's Supply
- Free IN-N-OUT Gift Card and BBQ - Hydro-Scape Corona Branch - Hydro-Scape Irrigation & Landscape Supply