Get Questions Answered - Using the Forums
Written by The Mulch Team
How do I use the Forums?
In order to post a question in our Forum, just click on the Forums link along the top of the main navigation bar , then select the category you think is best and click on the title (which is a link), then click "new thread" and then it's just like writing an email (be as specific as possible) - you can even post a photo if you'd like!
More cool features:
- You can easily search our Forum for similar questions and discussions.
- You can add photos to your Forum posts. It's easy, just upload the photo from your computer, you'll see the 'Upload and Image' feature at the bottom of the place you write the message).
- You'll automatically be notified whenever someone comments on your question!
- All of your Forum posts are kept on your My Profile page, so you can easily find your earlier discussions (see arrow below).
- Mandevilla sanderi 'Red Riding Hood' (Red Riding Hood Dipladenia - Monthly Plant Care Calendar
- Vitis californica (California Wild Grape) - Monthly Plant Care Calendar
- Wisteria spp (Wisteria) - Monthly Plant Care Calendar
- Passiflora spp (Passion Flower) - Monthly Plant Care Calendar
- Plant Care Reminders - Vines - Sunset Zone 24
- Plant Care Reminders - Trees - Sunset Zone 24
- Plant Care Reminders - Herbs - Sunset Zone 24
- Eschscholzia californica (California Poppy) - Monthly Plant Care Reminders
- Getting Started Guide
- Monthly Plant Care
- Ask Gardening Questions
- Promote Your Business For Free
- Add Your Gardening Event to the Calendar
- Plant Database
- Links for Gardening Goods & Services
- Add Your Link to Our Directory
- Connect to Other by Your Plants
- Latest Articles
- Plant Care Articles
- Expert Plant Recommendations
- Hot Summer Sale Savings + Take 10% Off Orders Over $50! - Gardener's Supply
- Our Garden to Table Sweepstakes Starts Today! - Gardener's Supply
- Greenhouse Veggies: Tomatoes and Cucumbers - Territorial Seed Company
- Introducing Our Newest, Most Affordable, Tumbling Composter Ever! - Gardener's Supply
- Summer Plant Blowout Sale - Good Earth Family of Companies
- Onions and Shallots for Fall Planting! - Territorial Seed Company