Trade Gardening Links With Us
Written by The Mulch Team
We love trading links with gardening related websites!
Every set of reciprocal links is great for both websites, especially if they are from related websites. With that in mind we'll gladly post links to your gardening, landscaping or home/garden website, especially if you'll post a link back to www.theMulch.com in return. We have a great directory that gets a lot of traffic (which is great for your SEO rating), and we'd love to have you be part of it!
It's really easy to do, here are the steps:
- Just post a link to www.theMulch.com or one post one of our widgets on your website (there are some options below).
- Contact us with a link to the page you've posted it on your website.
- Give us your link along with a couple of sentences description of your website.
- We'll post your link and send you the URL where it is on our site!
- That's it, we'll both be winner!
Link for you to put on your website:
Link to our homepage: http://www.theMulch.com.
Description (if you can add it) - The Mulch is your free gardening resource for personalized plant care. The Mulch brings gardening experts and everyday gardeners together to share information and make your garden more successful in a new and unbiased way. We invite you to join (it's Free) and start using our proprietary plant care sharing system.
We can also make special banners or Flash snippets or even Widgets if you'd like. So don't be shy, let us know if you have any special requests or if you need any help and we'll see if we can make it happen.
It's just that easy - Contact us to get started today!
Live Website Help
- Join Us for Customer Appreciation Day! - Hydro-Scape Irrigation & Landscape Supply
- Paint Your Porch, Deck or Patio with Viva Planters - Gardener's Supply
- Big savings on the perfect pair: potatoes and onions! - Territorial Seed Company
- Earn 4% Back - Contractor's Choice Rewards Program - Hydro-Scape Irrigation & Landscape Supply