Welcome To the Mulch - Video
Written by The Mulch Team
Our goal has always been to make a place where you can get gardening information that is relevant ABOUT YOUR GARDEN sent to YOU, instead of you having to go search for it every time.
We're searching the internet, interviewing Experts, publishing blogs and regional articles, finding plant photos, researching plants, finding plant care information (and much more) and bringing it back to the Mulch for YOU to use at your leasure.
Gardeners of all abilities, and gardening businesses of all shapes and sizes can benefit from joining the Mulch .
Question: Why Join - Why not just look around?
Answer: You're free to look around all you'd like (we love it when you do!) but all of our interactive features are reserved for members. We do this in order to make sure everything is safe, gardening related, and so we can connect you to the information you're interested in. In fact, a lot of the unique 'member only' features aren't even visible if you're not logged in. The best example is that we make it possible to keep track of the plants in your garden by simply adding it to your personal member profile. Just click a button on a plant from our plant encyclopedia and it's added to your list. From that point on you're automatically connect to plant reasearch, photos, comments, Forums, available Plant Care Sharing and much more! So please, join today and start using our interactive features!
Among our many features, we're developing a Plant Care Sharing feature that you can say where you live, and what plants you have and be able to get plant care advice sent directly to your computer.
When to Buy a Plant, Fertilize, Prune, Harvest, Transplant and all sorts of other important tasks can be automatically sent to your computer year round. It's easy to do, just tell us what plants you're growing and select the care instructions and this care information will be automatically sent to you for easy on demand access!
Imagine how great it would be to have ONE place that reminds you what you should be doing to be successful in your garden!
- Mandevilla sanderi 'Red Riding Hood' (Red Riding Hood Dipladenia - Monthly Plant Care Calendar
- Vitis californica (California Wild Grape) - Monthly Plant Care Calendar
- Wisteria spp (Wisteria) - Monthly Plant Care Calendar
- Passiflora spp (Passion Flower) - Monthly Plant Care Calendar
- Plant Care Reminders - Vines - Sunset Zone 24
- Plant Care Reminders - Trees - Sunset Zone 24
- Plant Care Reminders - Herbs - Sunset Zone 24
- Eschscholzia californica (California Poppy) - Monthly Plant Care Reminders
- Getting Started Guide
- Monthly Plant Care
- Ask Gardening Questions
- Promote Your Business For Free
- Add Your Gardening Event to the Calendar
- Plant Database
- Links for Gardening Goods & Services
- Add Your Link to Our Directory
- Connect to Other by Your Plants
- Latest Articles
- Plant Care Articles
- Expert Plant Recommendations
- Hurry, the Hot Summer Sale Ends Soon! - Gardener's Supply
- Hot Summer Sale Savings + Take 10% Off Orders Over $50! - Gardener's Supply
- Our Garden to Table Sweepstakes Starts Today! - Gardener's Supply
- Greenhouse Veggies: Tomatoes and Cucumbers - Territorial Seed Company
- Introducing Our Newest, Most Affordable, Tumbling Composter Ever! - Gardener's Supply
- Summer Plant Blowout Sale - Good Earth Family of Companies