NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
Grangetto's Horticulture Seminar and Trade Show
May 15th, 2013 is the big day! Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units all while enjoying a great venue; the Safari Park!
1 HOUR LAWS, 1 HOUR EQUIPMENT & APPLICATION TECHNIQUES,
5 HOURS OTHER APPLIED FOR!
ISA AND CCA HOURS HOURS APPLIED FOR TOO!
This event is open to all Horticultural Professionals. Attendees will enjoy a day of fun and education, breakfast, lunch and beverages while listening to engaging speakers discuss Pest Management & Best Practices. Visit with knowledgeable Reps in the industry and take part in interactive breakout sessions located throughout the Safari Park.
What will be included:
- Admission to Safari Park
- Breakfast & Buffet Style Lunch
- Gift from Grangetto's
- Meet & Greet Vendor Reps in the industry
- Earn Continuing Education Units (PCA, QAL, QAC, PA, CCA, Certified Arborists)
- Complimentary one day admission to Zoo for a later date
Registration cost $99/person - REGISTER NOW
*If you need to register and pay using your Grangetto's Charge Account, please call 760-745-4671x215 or email to
- the registrants full name, address, phone, company and at least one email address for a group of registrants. VIEW AGENDA